Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving :)

Alright, so break is almost over, and it's been absolutely wonderful! Let me give you a run down!
Tuesday--Last day of classes :) I hung out with Stephen AKA eating pizza and cookies and pecan pie, and playing football on XBOX. Came home and hung out with Julie AKA had a sleepover in our living room with our matresses.
Wednesday--Woke up at....ya know what? It doesn't matter what time I woke up...I'm on vacation! I went running, then did some homework, then went to see NEW MOON with Lindsay...and Stephen haha. For the record, I invited Stephen to come along as a joke, and he said, "ya know? I might actually take you up on that!" So, he came BY CHOICE! Granted, he had nothing better to do because he's been at his apartment alone, so I will give him that :) Ok, New Moon was so great! I actually really liked it, and I'm very excited to have time next summer to read the books...hopefully hahaha
Thursday--I went to Santaquin with my brother and we had our Thanksgiving Feast with Grandma and Grandpa Larsen, and Uncle Tom and Aunt Jen and their family. The food was delicious, and it was nice to be able to be with family that we hadn't seen in some time. Thursday night, Stephen, Shelby (my adorable 13 year old cousin) and I went to Highland and spent the night and April's parent's house and hung out with the nephews :)
Friday--Shelby, April, Crystal (April's sister), Chad (April's brother) and I woke up at 3 in the morning and went to Walmart, Kohls, and Target...then back to Walmart because we forgot something...good grief I have never seen it so crazy! It was good fun though, and I got all my Christmas shopping done :) TADA! Then, I came back from shopping, hung out with my roommate Julie and her sister Laurie, went running, did laundry, showered. Julie was kind enough to invite me to her family's girls night out. She is part of a family with 7 kids, so she has 3 sisters, and 3 sister in laws (1 brother is still not married...yet haha). It was fun to hang out with her sisters, sister in laws, and her wonderful mother! We went to Olive Garden, then went back to her sister in law's apartment and just chatted and played games. It reminded me a lot of the times that all the Larsen girls are together, and how fun that is! It made me realize even more how much I love my mom and my sister in laws, and I love hanging out with them. Needless to say, I love Julie's family, and how they welcomed me to their girl's night out--it was such a nice break :) Thanks Jules!
Today--well...today is The Holy War...AKA BYU vs. U of U football game. I'm a bit nervous for the game, but hopefully if our defense shows up and if Max Hall doesn't through any interceptions, I think we can win...we'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment