Sunday, November 15, 2009

I have the best parents!

I know, I know, I've blogged about them before, but I'm blogging again about the 2 greatest people in the world...affectionately known as mama and papa!!! They are so great! Ya know, I try telling people that I'm not spoiled being the only girl and the youngest...but I totally am! This weekend, I asked my parents if I could come home for a number of reasons. 1) I need a break from school. 2) I miss them. 3) I won't be home for Thanksgiving. 4) I miss them. 5) I miss them. 6) I MISS THEM! 7) Jason (good friend) came back from his mission and reported this past weekend. Ok, so they decided to fly me home on Friday (the 13th for all you supersticious people haha) and I came back tonight--so it was quick, but wonderful! Let me just tell you about it!
Friday--Flew home. Ate at Qdoba with Nick and my parents.
Saturday--Went to breakfast with mom and Mariel. Watched football game with Reed and April and family and Mom and Dad. Went to a Ward Fall Party (where it was so great to catch up with everyone). Decorated the house for Christmas! Watched "While You Were Sleeping" and "The Nativity Story" with mom while we decorated and made home-made rolls.
Sunday--Went to Jason's ward and heard him give his report and had lunch with his family and friends from his ward. Visited my Grandparents and ran by the Crowthers to say hi :) Flew home.
To top it all off, IT SNOWED LIKE CRAZY!!! I totally loved every minute of it! For those of you who think I'm crazy for decorated for Christmas and already listening to Christmas music, let me just say that I need to get in the Christmas mood early considering the month leading up to Christmas is a nightmare with finals, school, finals, finals, calling, more calling, more finals haha you get the point...I need to get in the Christmas spirit to get me through this next month of madness!!! (It's really in December, not March!) Anyways, the point of this blog is to thank my parents for bringing me home this weekend and giving me a power boost to get through this semester. I love you both!

2 comments:

  1. I fuller support any and all Christmas Decorations and Music, dearest Bekah. Also...Snow really is wonderful, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete