Monday, March 23, 2009

This is the life!

Ok, quick update on what I've been doing.
Friday night--My cousin Brittany got married and so we went to her wedding reception. My parents were in town this weekend and I mostly hung out with my mom. It was good fun.
Saturday--I was about Meg and Eric's until about...3:45 AM doing rockband with Stephen, Eric, Meg, Brent, Staci, and Mom...and when I fell asleep they weren't done yet...hahaha. I also went shopping with mom, Meg, and Scotty, did some homework and then on Saturday night a big group of us went up to SLC to surprise Matt on his birthday. We went to the planetarium to see one of the shows and we ended up seeing the light show to Pink Floyd's "Dark Side of the Moon"...I think what Garret said about it sums it up pretty well..."That was like the screensavor from Hell!" Took the words right out of my mouth!
Sunday--Mom came to church with me and Matt came with Andrea. We went to the Draper Temple open house which was awesome, and then Mom and I proceeded to play more rockband with Eric and Meg. Mom did awesome! She sang the song "Testify" by I don't know who, but I'll just say that's a side of mom I've NEVER seen. It's a good thing the drums part was pretty easy because I was crying I was laughing so hard. She also sang "Give it away" by Red Hot Chili Peppers...I think it's safe to say I have the coolest mom!
Ok, that's what I've been up to. More funny stories to follow soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment